"We're sharing our riff on an old-fashioned banana bread recipe. Our mouth-watering coffee-infused recipe is easy to make and the perfect way to use forgotten bananas."
- Lyndia M., Head of Training & Development
SUPPLY LIST9x5" Loaf Pan
2 Ripe Bananas
1/2 Cup Brewed Coffee
1.5 Sticks Softened Butter
3/4 Cup Packed Brown Sugar
1 1/4 Tsp Vanilla Extract
2 Cups All-Purpose Flour
1/2 Tsp Salt
1/4 Tsp Baking Soda
1/2 Tbsp Baking Powder
1 Tsp Cinnamon
1. Preheat your oven to 350F˚ while mashing the ripe bananas in a large mixing bowl until completely smooth.
2. Gently fold in the brewed coffee. Let the banana and coffee mixture sit for 20 minutes.
3. After the time is up, continue mixing in the remaining wet ingredients into the same bowl (softened butter, eggs, and vanilla).
4. In a separate bowl, combine dry ingredients (brown sugar, flour, salt, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon) and gently mix to combine.
5. Spoon small amounts of the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients. The key is to not over mix!
6. Lightly grease the inside of a 9 x 5" loaf pan then pour in batter.
7. Bake for 40 to 50 minutes. You'll know it's done baking when a knife or chopstick inserted in the center comes out clean.
8. Remove the coffee banana bread from the oven and let cool in the pan for 5 to 10 minutes before serving.
9. Enjoy with a side of butter and your favorite cup of coffee.