Your cart is looking a little empty.
Covid-19 Safety Practices
We understand the concern many of us are feeling these days. Keeping ourselves and our communities safe is something we feel strongly about, too. We have implemented several protocols and guidelines to ensure our staff and customers’ safety and we’d like to share what some of those are. We have:
- A requirement that all guests and employees must wear face coverings at all times
- Eliminated indoor dining and the use of ceramics (all orders are to go)
- Depending on local order, no indoor pickup or limited capacity indoor pickup
- An increased cleaning and sanitization protocol, including disinfection of high touch surfaces such as card readers after every use as well as frequent sanitation of door handles
- Employee symptom screening before every shift
- COVID transmission and safety training at induction
- Hand sanitizer available at interaction points
- Contactless payment
- Plexiglass barriers
We are committed to keeping each other and our community as safe as possible, and we appreciate your cooperation in helping us do that.
If you have any specific COVID-related concerns, we welcome your feedback. Please email us directly at email@example.com