Your cart is looking a little empty.
Nitro Flash Brew 12 pack - The Original
Be the first to know when it becomes available again!
To ensure freshness, Flash Brew orders are packed on ice and shipped using expedited methods. Available expedited shipping options will vary based on your shipping address.
Before ordering, please note:
- Flash Brew orders do not qualify for free shipping at this time.
- Flash Brew orders ship Monday through Wednesday, to avoid potential weekend layovers. Orders placed by 8 am PST on Wednesday will ship the same week; orders received after this time will ship the following week.
- Additional items ordered (e.g. bags of coffee, mugs, etc.) will ship separately, per our roasting and handling lead times, and you will receive a separate email with tracking information.
- Due to the need for special packaging and shipping, Flash Brew orders added to subscription shipments will be shipped separately.
- Flash Brew should be refrigerated upon arrival.
The Original starts with directly traded Ethiopian and Colombian Farmlevel coffees to create a refreshing fruit-forward brew that balances sweetness and acidity. Experience the sweet fudge flavors from the Colombian coffee that complement the dried strawberry notes of the Ethiopian counterpart.
Producer: Various Producers
Country: Colombia and Ethiopia
Region: Cauca, Colombia, and Guji, Ethiopia
Cultivar: Castillo, Caturra, Colombia, Heirloom
Process: Washed, Natural
Elevation: 1700 - 2150 Meters
Behind The Cup: Our Ethiopian coffee comes from the Guji Highlands that is surrounded by rainforest. Founded in 2012, this organic coffee farm clocks in at 617 acres and is completely family run. Our Colombian coffee is provided by Argcafe Growers Association. The group is made up of 102 farmers who grow on the surrounding mountains and deliver their coffee to be processed at a shared mill
The result is a clean and silky brew made just for you.
Currently available in all Verve cafes.
Verve Nitro Flash Brew has a shelf life of 16 weeks.
Not sure what sorcery was used to create it, but I’m obsessed with the decaf flash brew. I can’t find cold brew decaf coffee anywhere ever and when I have it’s been watery and flavorless. The Vancouver flash brew is insanely good and worth every penny. Even my caffeinated husband loves it. It’s rich, velvety, and magical!!
Amazing Product. Cant get enough!