Your cart is looking a little empty.
Nitro Flash Brew 12 pack - The Original
Be the first to know when it becomes available again!
Because we’re dealing with a cold beverage, we must ship Flash Brew via 2-day UPS packaged on ice to ensure freshness.
Before ordering, please note:
- Flash Brew does not qualify for free shipping.
- Orders for Flash Brew may not include a coffee subscription.
- Orders of Flash Brew will be packed on ice and shipped via 2-day UPS to help preserve the freshness of the product.
- Additional items ordered (i.e. bags of coffee, mugs, etc.) will ship separately with USPS Priority, free of charge. You will receive a separate email with tracking information.
- Orders placed Sunday-Tuesday will ship the following day. Orders placed Thursday-Saturday will ship out on the following Monday.
- Our daily order cut-off time is 8 am PST. Orders placed before 8 am PST Monday-Wednesday will ship the same day.
- Refrigerate product upon arrival.
The Original starts with directly traded Ethiopian and Colombian Farmlevel coffees to create a refreshing fruit-forward brew that balances sweetness and acidity. Experience the sweet fudge flavors from the Colombian coffee that complement the dried strawberry notes of the Ethiopian counterpart.
Producer: Various Producers
Country: Colombia and Ethiopia
Region: Cauca, Colombia, and Guji, Ethiopia
Cultivar: Castillo, Caturra, Colombia, Heirloom
Process: Washed, Natural
Elevation: 1700 - 2150 Meters
Behind The Cup: Our Ethiopian coffee comes from the Guji Highlands that is surrounded by rainforest. Founded in 2012, this organic coffee farm clocks in at 617 acres and is completely family run. Our Colombian coffee is provided by Argcafe Growers Association. The group is made up of 102 farmers who grow on the surrounding mountains and deliver their coffee to be processed at a shared mill
The result is a clean and silky brew made just for you.
Currently available in all Verve cafes.
Verve Nitro Flash Brew has a shelf life of 16 weeks.
Not sure what sorcery was used to create it, but I’m obsessed with the decaf flash brew. I can’t find cold brew decaf coffee anywhere ever and when I have it’s been watery and flavorless. The Vancouver flash brew is insanely good and worth every penny. Even my caffeinated husband loves it. It’s rich, velvety, and magical!!